2 years with nothing


Have you ever been in love with someone about 2 years without saying your feelings to him???

This is happening to me!!!!!

Yes, I'm in love with someone that soo close to me (but we're far away now, he was moving out). And the worst thing is I'm still in love with him even we're miles apart.

I know, I know.
It sounds crazy for you but this is the truth. and the worstest (only if i can use this word) thing is he NEVER mentioned it.

He NEVER realized about my feelings.

How poor i am, right????

Well then i think about it untill my head spinning and deadly got nothing.
I couldn't find any words to describe about what things that had been stayed for years in my heart.

Its just came out everytime i talk or chat with him on facebook. Just like the fireworks at the new year's eve.

But when we're lost contact, i didn't feel such a terrible or sad or any other desperate things.
I'm completly fine and i'm gonna dating someone.

then we're connected again, and that feelings come again. and i'm starting to throw away any guys that has been close to me.

I'm totally into him !

What's wrong with me actually?
Am i really in love with him?

What feelings that i had to him ?

Oh my god..........
maybe he's my brother that had been lost about 17 years??? I think i should ask my mom or

i think i should go to the physiciater?

x((

1 comments:

Amelia said...

Umm, yeah, this has sort of happened to me before...

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Written by the thoughts. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy