wish me a happy sunday


Sunday, November 15 2009

Wow, it is a beautiful day I think but that doesn't beat up my mood.
I feel such a looser today maybe because it is my periode (well, I guess you know what I mean).
Last morning I was fighting with my mom and it is caused by something not important.
Then my bestiest texted me and ask me to go out this afternoon.
but few hours ago he texted me again and cancel our plan without any reason. OMG, its sooo crappy..
So, i decide to sit in front of my notebook, listening to Colbie Caillat, thinking and writing..
I actually didn't know what I have to write, I can't get anything in my thoughts.
I'm just feeling so dark and dead end.
And thank God, my niece just text me and ask me to go shopping.
Its so helpful. But, how can I got money when I just don't wanna talk with my mom.
huhhhh......
Maybe I should try, I really need to go out.
Wish me have fun and enjoy this shopping. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Written by the thoughts. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy