morning dew


Saturday, November 14 2009

I'm just awake, I grab my phone and I found his name. He called and texted me. I'm so freaking out.
I can't even tell how wonderful this morning fo me. I really miss him. FYI, he's my umm.. i don't know.


i just like him


I admire him so much and we often spent time together while we're still on high school without saying 3 words 8 letters. :)

Now, we're college student. He was moving to the capital city and i'm still here with my really big hopes in my heart.
Hopes that he will come back for me and say those stupid words which I really wanted to hear.

My friends told me to stop hoping about him, the asked me to move on and just find the it boy.
But I just can't. Deep in my heart, I know that I belonging to him and I can't deny it easily.

Someone tell me to not to stop trying to get him when in my heart sure about him even if everyone's think that I'm the stupid one.

Maybe not at this time, maybe next week, maybe next month, or maybe next year. Its all about time.

Even if one day he still couldn't be mine., I won't regret it because I already try and fight for my love.
I hope I can make it clear earlier...... :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Written by the thoughts. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy